Job Title: Treasury Accountant | Job Location: Ajah, Lagos| Willers Solutions Limited
- The Treasury Accountant will monitor cash flow in the company and control money transmission tools.
- Your roles include managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records, performing banking operations, providing financial advice to the company, and handling the cash management system of the company.
- Confirming Cheques to the Bankers and affirming Payment from Clients/Customers
- Posting of transactions into the Accounting Software DAILY
- Preparation of Daily Income and Expenditure Report DAILY
- Updating Bank Accounts/Records & confirmation of Cash/Bank balances (WEMA Bank) DAILY
- DAILY/Weekly Income Summary
- Budgets Preparation
- Raising & Processing New Requisitions
- Preparation of Pending Budgets
- Preparation of Approved Budgets
- Payment upload
- Payments on Approved Project Budgets
- Payments on Approved Office Expenses
- Payments on Approved Labor Charges for Contractors
- Labor & Office Imprest Administration/Retirement
- Relating with the Bankers and Processing all documentations required MONTHLY.
- Updating of Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements for all Bank Accounts
- Ensuring Proper Documentation and Filing
- Provide accurate and regular financial reports to Management
- Visiting the Banks to carry out transactions, e.g: cash withdrawals, collection of bank
- Maintaining records of goods/materials ordered and received with the store
- Assisting with the Conduct monthly stock taking
- Create bank reconciliation and cash flow forecasting models
- Maintain Balance Sheet Accounts reconciliation.
- Salary processing, tax & pensions administration.
- Any other assignments as may be determined by Management from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Treasury Accountant
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.