Job Title: Treasury Officer / Liability Generation
- The treasurer officer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
- Source for deposit liabilities from individuals and corporate bodies, through the sale of specially designed investment products.
- To continually generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential clients within the desired target market that will ensure the achievement of the set personal and departmental targets
- To maintain high satisfaction levels when managing Prospects and Clients through the prompt booking of transactions
- Produce reports of daily and weekly activities.
- Conduct surveys and provide feedback of rates of other financial institutions
- Contribute to the development of new products and/or better marketing ideas.
- Provides recommendation to enhance treasury policies and procedures
- Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments
- Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities
- Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Years of experience: 1 – 5 years
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a year experience in Bank and /or Corporate Treasury of a business group.
- Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
- Advanced Excel/MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in English Language (both written and spoken).
- Candidate must reside in above mentioned location.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the email.
About the Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.