Latest jobs vacancies at Trenco Power Limited October October 3, 2023 for:
- Front Desk Officer
Trenco Power Limited – We are guided by principles that ensure safety, efficiency, reliability and consistent performance. Over the years, we have gained specialized knowledge and experience in efficient and cost effective transmission models and distribution systems within the Power Sector. We continue to take bold and innovative steps to actualise the vision that ensures Trennco becomes the leading design, manufacturer, and Implementation Company in the Transmission Infrastructure sector in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Job Recruitment Title: Front Desk Officer | Location: Lagos | October October 3, 2023 | Employment Type: Full time | Trenco Power Limited
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.).
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc).
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Must be female.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.