Latest job vacancies at Trident Microfinance Bank
Trident Micro Finance Bank Limited is a financial Institution incorporated to provide financial services to those person(s) or business (es) that are traditionally not served or under-served by the conventional commercial banks. Trident MFB are also positioned to meet the needs of these emerging businesses.
Jobs at Trident Microfinance Bank Recruitment
January 30, 2023
November 11, 2022
Trident Microfinance Bank Limited (TMFB)Job Title: Relationship Officer Location: Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Job DescriptionThe relationship officer would be responsible for the following; Mobilization of customers for small business loans within… Read more here
November 11, 2022
Trident Microfinance Bank Limited (TMFB)Job Title: Financial Control Officer Location: Abuja Job Description Prepare monthly management reports and oversee the preparation of Audited Financial Statements Assist in preparing and managing annual… Read more here
October 19, 2022
Trident Microfinance BankJob Title: Driver Location: Abuja (FCT)Employment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip Pick up staff from the place and… Read more here
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
Requirements and skills
- An S.S.C.E / OND
- Proven experience as a Driver is required
- Should possess a valid driver’s license
- Should have good knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods around Abuja
- A polite and professional disposition is a necessary requirement
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations especially during peak periods.
- Should be resident around Apo, Gudu, Lokogoma, Duste, Kubwa, Gwarimpa, Katampe, Kado.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.