Latest Tsachal Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Tsachal Limited is a leading consulting company in Nigeria servicing the oil and gas industry since 2010. We are into HSEQ consultancy (Studies, Certification of Facilities, Emission and Discharge monitoring); Training; and Engineering services. We have expanded our services to include Marine services (OVID inspections, suitability surveys, marine investigations) and presently provides NLNG (Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Company Limited )with these marine services. You can count on our cost efficient solutions.
Job Title: Accounts Officer | Tsachal Job ID: ACCCD03721
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (with projects in Lagos and offshore).
Resumption Date: September, 2021.
- Knowledgeable and able to undertake balance off ledger accounts, trial balance, cash flow analysis, cash/ petty cash records keeping, bank reconciliation statements, payroll computation and recording.
- Knowledgeable and able to account for depreciation and fixed assets, simple adjustments affecting final accounts (provision for bad debts, discounts, accruals and prepayments)
- Show competence in preparing financial statements, profit and loss accounts, budget setting and tracking, taxation and tax calculations
- Functional knowledge on all tasks of an Accounts Officer.
- Have full competence in analysis and interpretation of financial statements including performance (profitability, liquidity/ solvency, investor’s returns) and ratios
- Must be familiar with applicable accounting standards(IAS)
- Be able to review financial laws and drive compliance.
Qualifications / Requirements
- First Degree (minimum second class lower) in Accounting or any relevant field.
- Should have at least an ICAN/ACCA certification.
- Must have at least 3years’ experience in preparing and presenting financial statements and budget reports
- 5 years post graduation experience.
- Knowledgeable and skilled with excel for accounting processes and programming
- Excellent calculation skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Self motivated, good drive and passion for excellence.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Test and Interviews
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.