Latest job vacancies at Tusen Consulting Limited
Tusen Consulting Limited (formerly Adecco Nigeria Limited) is an indigenous company established in Nigeria in 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide industry leader. With a wealth of experience from our former parent company, we provide general HR solutions, including specialized staffing services. Tusen Consulting delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates.
Jobs at Tusen Consulting Recruitment
October 6, 2022
September 19, 2022
Tusen Consulting LimitedJob Title: Finance Analyst Location: LagosEmployment Type: Contract Essential Job ResponsibilitiesMonth/Quarter/Year End Reporting: Revenue Recognition Confirmation; review of monthly sales report, post deferred revenue Process monthly Return and Allowance… Read more here
September 19, 2022
Tusen Consulting LimiteJob Title: Finance Support Location: Lagos Essential Job ResponsibilitiesFixed Asset: Manage the asset register for QSC and update with additions, disposals, and transfer. Monthly reconciliation of fixed asset master… Read more here
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage the asset register for QSC and update with additions, disposals, and transfer.
- Monthly reconciliation of fixed asset master records to General Ledger for Statutory and Tax purposes
- Manage asset disposal process for QSC
- Ensure compliance to Fixed asset Standard Operational Procedures
- Manage the asset verification process for QSC in line with SOP
Financial Reporting Support:
- Balance sheet account review and compliance
- Bison submission- Review of QSC submitted numbers for correctness of reporting
- Support in the timely month end reporting activities as it relates to QSC
- Provide support to above country team in resolution of issue/ queries as it relates to QSC
Accrual Reporting Support:
- Monthly review of accruals for QSC for correctness and completness
- Ensure propmpt settlement of QSC vendors and monthly reconciliation of QSC vendors accounts
Support the development of a robust internal control framework through;
- Participation in Management Monitoring reviews,
- Prompt response to and closure of identified CAPA’s in areas under own responsibility
- Delivering records management compliance for unit and records under custody
- Any other assignment from time to time.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of two years relevant previous experience in General ledger reporting.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.