UAC Foods Job Recruitment. June, 2021
UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021 | Locations: Lagos, North and Pan Nigeria | UAC Foods Limited
- UAC Foods Limited is constantly refining its internal talents, and currently seeking to recruit smart, young, and vibrant talents into its Management Trainee Program.
- The company seeks individuals who are interested in building a career in the Manufacturing Sector and are ready to work with the Company to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent products and services to its consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second-Class Upper Division or HND with at least upper credit in the respective disciplines stated below for the individual department.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st December 2021
- Must have completed NYSC
- WASC / GCE ‘Q’ Level with at least credits in Five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at one sitting.
- HND / B.Sc in Social Science / Humanities.
- HND / B.Sc Marketing and other related Science and Social Sciences / Humanities.
- Finance: HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance and Lagos Economics. Must have interest in pursing ICAN certification or already on it.
- HND / B.Sc / B.Enf in Computer Science / Engineering. IT Certification will be an added advantage.
Production and Quality Department:
- HND / B.Tech, B.Sc in Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry and Biochemistry and other related courses.
- HND / B.End in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering.
Supply Chain Department:
- HND / B.Tech / B.ENg in Engineering / Technical Sciences
- B.Sc in Economics and other related Social Science.
Candidates must also meet the additional requirements below:
- Innovative & commercial awareness Flexible and Adaptable Integrity
- Curious and problem-solving mindset
- Team Spirit and Passionate
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Excellent research abilities with a positive attitude and growth mindset.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply