Latest job vacancies at UHR Consult Limited
About UHR Consult Limited: Universal Human Resource Consult is a human resource consulting firm that effectively manages private and government organizations by ensuring adequate staff vacancies and selection, staff training and coordination thereby creating sustainable growth and increasing the quality of service delivery in organizations.
UHR Consult Limited Recruitment / Jobs
September 24, 2023
JUNE 6, 2022
Job Title: Accountant | UHR Consult Limited Location: Abuja… Read more here
JUNE 6, 2022
UHR Consult Limited | Job Title: Administrative /… Read more here
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a highly creative, right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Membership of National International regulatory Body
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
- Problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.