Latest Jobs and Careers at UK-Dion Investment September, 2021
UK-Dion Investment Limited is an asset management company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Our philosophy is to provide our clients with the best independent advice on their investments and help them get the best value for their money.
We are a non-banking financial institution which is into the business of asset/wealth management. The company is built on a strong foundation of integrity and professional ethics and bound by law and its core values to put clients’ interests first.
Job Title: Accountant | Location: Lekki, Lagos | UK-Dion Investment | Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations with functional responsibility for processing financial transactions, maintenance of accounting records and production of financial reports
Duties / Responsibilities
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast and cash flow.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Assist in issuing timely, accurate, and complete financial statements for all levels, including Board of Directors, executive, and management.
- Assist in coordinating the preparation of the draft audited financial statements and all tax returns
- Ensure that financial transactions are recorded and classified in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and approved financial reporting standards.
- Analyze financial discrepancies (revenues, expenditures, assets, liabilities and equity), determine budget variances, provide explanations for such variations and recommend effective solutions to the Chief Financial Officer
- Prepare tax returns, payments and reports in a timely manner
- Conduct a review of all relevant financial statements to make sure they align with the tax laws and regulations
- Ensure the proper computation and timely remittance of all other statutory payments
- Prepare a variety of ad hoc financial scenarios as requested
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting related field
- 3-5 years’ professional work experience in similar role
- Professional certification (ICAN or ACCA) is required
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact effectively with others
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Proven ability to make complex, time based or sensitive decisions in the best interest of the organization
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: recru[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.