Latest job vacancies at Ultimcred in Nigeria
Ultimcred is one of the top 3 Fintech companies in Nigeria that offers financial services to users through applications on playstore.
Ultimcred Recruitment / Jobs in Nigeria
December 19, 2022
Ultimcred International Limited Job Title: Administrative Officer Location: Ibadan, OyoEmployment Type: Full-time Job Responsibilities Manage office supplies stock and place orders Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets Maintain and… Read more here
July 27, 2022
Ultimcred International LimitedJob Title: Administrative Officer Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Manage office supplies stock and place orders Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets Maintain and update company… Read more here
Ultimcred International LimitedJob Title: Administrative Officer Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment… Read more here
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external event
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Management or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar role
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent dress sense
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Ability to work confidentially and discreetly.
N130,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.