Latest jobs vacancies at Umrainvest Hub Consult
Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
HR / Admin Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilites
- Undertake general Administrstive duties
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Provide advice and assistant when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Monitor daily attendant
- Conduct reference check on possible candidates
- Provide advice and recommendation on disciplinary action
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contractsand hireguides
- Revise company Policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g.turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management and other related fields
- 3 years of work experience as an HR Administrative officer.
- Proficient with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of labour legislation (e.g. organizational health and safety, employee benefit, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain an employee’s personal records.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and the Location” as the subject of the email.