Unified Payment Services Limited Jobs Recruitment [1 new]
Latest Unified Payment Services Limited Jobs Recruitment
UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
In line with our growth strategy propelled by our various innovative products and ownership of different technologies, we seek to recruit talented individuals who are seeking a long-term career with our organization for a period not less than 3 years.
Job Title: Fraud Desk Officer / Service Recovery Specialist | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time | Unified Payment Services Limited
Duties & Responsibilities
- Merchant transaction monitoring on TWO, Watchlist & Hospitality Merchants’ report.
- Pay Attitude transaction monitoring, investigation and trend analysis.
- Periodic/monthly submission of blocked users, newly onboarded customers, fraudulent transactions, approved and declined transactions and trend analysis.
- Work closely with other depts. within the organization to investigate and resolve fraudulent incidences.
- Escalate issues with potential for negative industry and/or corporate exposure
- Prompt response to enquiries from HelpDesk and Customer service.
- Investigation and response to scheme transactions.
- Timely investigation on fraud incidences reported by banks, merchants and other external e-payment stakeholders.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Computer Literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online