Latest Jobs Vacancies at Unilever Nigeria Plc and Recruitment
We are Unilever, an ambitious organisation and home to over 400 purposeful and global brands.We feel good about the work we do. Whether it’s the way we run our business, make our products or use our brands, we always think about how even the smallest things can make a positive difference to the world. We care – it’s what we’re known for. And it’s why we’re a great place to build a career with purpose. Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
Jobs at Unilever Recruitment
January 29, 2023.
January 19, 2023
Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Title: Assistant Finance Business Partner, West Africa Job ID: R-55533Location: LagosCategory: Finance Main Job Purpose To ensure the business gets efficient return on all marketing investments through… Read more here
December 30, 2022
Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Title: Inventory Accountant, Nigeria Job ID: R-54369Location: LagosCategory: Finance Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job As a member of the Supply Chain Finance section of… Read more here
December 21, 2022
Unilever Nigeria Plc Job Title: Internal Auditor, Nigeria Job ID: R-53898Location: Oregun, LagosCategory: Finance Main Job Purpose This role is responsible for supporting the Internal Audit processes in Unilever Nigeria (part… Read more here
MCO Head of People Experience, West Africa
Reference ID: job requisition id R-49901
Employment Type: Full Time
- The MCO Head of People Experience (PX) at Unilever is responsible for the continuous improvement of the relationship between Unilever and its people. We want Unilever to be the employer of choice for hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, and a trailblazer for best-in-class people experiences.
- The MCO Head of People Experience will be the custodian of this ambition and is a champion for employees and the policies, processes, technologies and facilities that will help make their time at Unilever productive, engaged and fulfilling, driving business effectiveness, employee satisfaction and retention.
- The MCO Head of People Experience has responsibility, accountability & ownership for leading and integrating the people experience across the end- to-end life cycles and moments that matter as well as the delivery of Global, Regional and Country Experiences.
- Own day to day activities and performance for people experience in-market and team delivering in-market PX, including Payroll and WPS
- Coordinate and share best practices and insights across markets
- Escalation points for people experience issues in market
- Owns voice of the employee and leads the conversation about employees with relevant stakeholders, challenging where necessary.
- Continuously improves the end-to-end experience for employees, for all life cycles and PX programs
- Owns experience insight data and key employee sentiment metrics
- Advocates for best practice in PX design and execution with relevant stakeholders, including communicating standards and practices to the local level
- Responsible for impact assessment on current state experience, and building change and adoption plans into BAU
- Achieves the agreed PX measures (including cost) and service level requirements for PX.
- Ensures that service level agreements, contracts and negotiations with both internal and external suppliers are aimed at meeting the business needs, by providing a value for money service.
- Ensures that all compliance and regulatory BAU requirements are met and approved, meeting internal and external audit standards
- Acts on issues or problems raised by the business or users. Resolves or escalates problems.
- Co-ordinates and facilitates process improvement
- Initiates and maintains governance and ways of working to improve relations and open communications with and between stakeholders.
- Builds teams capability and future fit skills
- Employee Data Protection Champion for West Africa – liaising with the Legal team and implementing the framework as per Governance requirements.
- Supports the Global mobility team with in-market operations as required
- The role reports to the Head of People Experience for Africa with an Indirect line to the Head of HR for West Africa
- The MCO Head of PX is directly accountable for the in-market teams, employees experiences and services.
- Key interfaces include MCO HRLT, HRBPs, Africa PXLT, Africa Ops Hub, global PX leads, global and local Finance and legal, IT Business Partners and LTs.
- The MCO EP Lead supports regional and global SMEs and Procurement during the negotiation of Contracts and Service Level Agreements with Contractors, Third Parties and Suppliers.
- Vendors such as payroll providers, recruitment agencies, employee benefits.
Flexibility for this Role (Working Model, Mobility):
- Hybrid – Office-based, remote/flexible
Educational Background / Work History:
- 5 years deep HR experience or with People Experience or other relevant experience.
- Big-picture thinker, confident in taking strategic decisions that will impact culture, policy and ways of working.
- Experience working with HR systems, processes and solutions.
- Previous experiences of crafting innovative experiences and journeys
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and its ways of working.
- Ability and experience in leading large remote teams working in multiple disciplines and ability to make an impact with stakeholders
- Budget and cost management
Professional Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
- Understand Reward, Payroll, Recruitment / Core HR and applied at country level in order to drive scalable global solutions.
- Knowledge and expertise in managing various partners and create a seamless operation between partner and MCO.
- Agile in thinking big picture with local deviations to drive simple process design and continuous improvement.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and its ways of working in terms of driving global solutions but understanding the local legal/compliance requirements.
- Strength in applying governing rules and structures (i.e., reporting requirements. Local legislation), and partnering with specialist functions (Audit, Finance etc.).