Sundry Foods Limited | Job Title: Unit Accountant | Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Ughelli and Sapele – Delta, Ilorin – Kwara, Eket – Akwa Ibom, Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah and Sangotedo – Lagos, Benin – Edo, Onitsha – Anambra and Abakaliki – Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
Sundry Foods Limited – We are a company of opportunity for those who work hard, are determined, have grit and demonstrate true passion for food, retail and service to people. In principle and practice, Sundry Foods is powered by People. We employ only the very best and invest in the learning, career growth and development of our people. We are committed to giving our people opportunities they do not get anywhere else: A Career path, Training, compensation and a chance to do work that creates live impact in people.
- The role holder will represent the accounting and treasury functions at assigned business units and safeguard the company’s current assets .
Major responsibilities will include:
- Safe handling and bank lodgement of cash receipts into company’s bank accounts daily.
- Inventory Accounting.
- Retrieval of data and information from source documents, maintaining and updating of operating records to enable the preparation of various accounting reports.
- Posting of data in Sage ERP – company’s Enterprise Resource Planning Software such as sales, invoices, transfers, stock receipts and issuance, expenses, and other unit level transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of second class lower.
- Microsoft Excel Skills
- Working knowledge of accounting software or ERPs.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply