Job Title: Unit Head, Marketing
- Responsible for mapping and identifying potential markets with relevant departmental heads
- Designing specific marketing strategies for individuals and groups
- Assembling necessary work tools required for marketing strategies
- Developing jingles, fliers, billboards and so on for the promotion of the organization
- Setting targets for the marketing departmental staff in the HQ and state offices
- Reviewing strategies regularly to be ahead of competitors
- Keeping records of organizations and enrolees obtained from marketing
- Determining and requesting for senior management support when the potential market requires high level contact.
Candidates Skills Requirement / Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of audit and risk processes in a similar organisation
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Self-Motivated and able to influence and motivate others
- Willingness to work at odd hours or put in extra hours
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- A logical thinker who pays attention to details
- Able to work under pressure to respond to service needs
- Candidate must be between the age of 35-45.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Profile to: email@example.com indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your application.
Note: Masslife HMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.