Title: Mobile Banking Tech Support | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Troubleshoot and escalate Mobile Banking and related applications challenges.
- Generate and analyse trends, successes and failure rates on all related applications.
- Fetch logs, analyze same and escalate as appropriate
- Attend to and all users’ complaints from customers.
- Carry out resource utilization checks and preventive monitoring of applications to avert imminent failure of applications.
- Carryout routine and preventive maintenance on all systems
- Carry Systems and application checks and ensure logs are cleared routinely on all systems.
- Apply changes to configuration on applications upon necessary approvals.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply