Latest United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment in Nigeria. June, 2021.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Title: Content Development Specialist | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) | Location: Nigeria
- Write high-engagement content that reflects the brand’s voice
- Collaborate with team members to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the brand guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Work closely with product marketers and designers to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging
- Write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media)
- Conduct thorough research and interviews to understand trends (both industry and lifestyle) to ensure messaging is relatable to target audience
- Analyse marketing metrics and use results to influence the content
- Manage projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Must have 3-5 years experience
- Good Analytical and Presentation Skills
- Cross-Functional & Technical Skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent presentation Skills
- Good command of English language
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Content creation and storytelling
- Highly creative and innovative
- Previous Work Experience Requirements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply