Latest United Nigeria Airlines Jobs and Recruitment
About United Nigeria Airlines: United Nigeria Airlines Company Limited is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
Jobs at United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment
November 30, 2022.
November 28, 2022
United Nigeria Airlines Job Title: Driver Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full TimeReports to: Station Manager/ Admin ManagerEffective Date: TBA Job Summary The Driver shall be responsible for driving staff on official assignments… Read more here
November 17, 2022
United Nigeria Airlines Job Title: Human Resources & Admin Officer Location: Nigeria (TBA)Employment Type: Full TimeEffective Date: TBA Reports to: HR Manager Job Responsibilities Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly Facilitating… Read more here
Social Media Executive at United Nigeria Airlines
August 24, 2022
United Nigeria Airlines Job Title: Social Media Executive Location: NigeriaEmployment Type: Full Time Job Summary We are looking for an experienced, witty, strategicexperienced, witty, strategic, and passionate Social Media Executive to… Read more here
Manager, Commercial Services (MCS) / Head of Department and Member of Management at United Nigeria Airlines
July 22, 2022
United Nigeria Airlines Job Title: Manager, Commercial Services (MCS) / Head of Department and Member of Management Location: EnuguEmployment Type: Full TimeReports to: Chief Operating OfficerEffective Date: TBA Job ResponsibilitiesBusiness Development:… Read more here
Ground Operations Officer at United Nigeria Airlines
July 22, 2022
United Nigeria Airlines Job Title: Ground Operations Officer Location: Abuja, Lagos or EnuguEmployment Type: Full TimeReports to: HGOEffective Date: TBA Job Summary The Ground Operation Officer is to ensure that Ground… Read more here
Payroll Accountant at United Nigeria Airlines
June 9, 2022
Job Title: Payroll Accountant | United Nigeria Airlines Location: EnuguEmployment Type: Full TimeReports to: Financial AccountantEffective Date: TBA Job Responsibilities Shall obtain from HR relevant Payroll records for processing the monthly… Read more here
Accounts Officer – Refund Desk Support at United Nigeria Airlines
June 6, 2022
United Nigeria Airlines | Job Title: Accounts Officer – Refund Desk Support Location: EnuguEmployment Type: Full TimeReports to: Revenue AccountantEffective Date: TBA Job Responsibilities Receives and collates all Refund Application forms with… Read more here
Financial Analyst at United Nigeria Airlines
May 12, 2022
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) | Job Title: Financial Analyst | Location: Lagos Responsibilities Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management Produce monthly reports, which include… Read more here
Office Assistant at United Nigeria Airlines
May 5, 2022
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) | Job Title: Office Assistant | Location: Asaba, DeltaEmployment Type: Full TimeReports to: Station Manager (Asaba)Effective Date: TBA Job Summary The Office Assistant shall… Read more here
Revenue Accounts Officer II
Jobs Vacancies at United Nigeria Airlines
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Revenue Accountant
- Coordinates and manages Travel Agents & Corporate Clients Accounts
- Ensures accuracy, completeness and timely transaction posting, accounting & reporting on all Travel Agents and Corporate Clients transactions.
- Obtains service level agreement for each Travel Agent & Corporate Client and monitors top-up of deposits made by Travel Agents in Videcom.
- Maintains daily sales records for respective Travel Agents in prescribed format for submission to the Revenue Accountant.
- Handles the posting of deposits made and daily sales data for respective Travel Agents correctly and promptly in Tally as appropriate in accordance with the chart of accounts.
- Handles the posting of Refund Credit Notes issued to Corporate Clients in Tally in accordance with the chart of accounts.
- Prepares and submits weekly and month-end comprehensive reports on Travel Agents & Corporate Clients performance to the Revenue Accountant and Financial Controller.
- Monitor and reconcile the accounts of respective Travel Agents & Corporate Clients regularly, ensuring that there is no breach of any kind.
- Performs month-end reconciliation of all Travel Agents accounts & Corporate Clients, ensuring that accounts balance for each Travel Agent.
- Co-ordinates the Travel Agents & Corporate Clients tasks in accordance with Airline Revenue Accounting Best Practice.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting.
- Aviation or Travel Agency experience in a similar role is required
- Must be Computer literate; High proficiency level in MS Excel would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Videcom Reservation System
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] indicating the location as the subject of the mail.