Job Title: Value Added Service (VAS) Officer | EdFin Microfinance Bank
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
EdFin Microfinance Bank is the first specialized bank for education in Nigeria. The bank which is dedicated solely to funding the education eco-space in Nigeria aims to positively disrupt the standard and quality of education in Nigeria, by providing the much-needed financial resources and services to the education sector.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct extensive investigation in the planning and development of prospective partners for the organisation.
- Review and modify process and documentation periodically.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of partners and associated development process.
- Provide ongoing support for strategic partners.
- Develop engagement programs for partners and actors within the education ecosystem.
- Manage partner development process.
- Perform any other activity related to partner and program development.
- B. Sc. / HND in any discipline.
- Business-related courses will be an advantage.
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Experience in desktop research.
- Understanding of research, partner and programs development processes.
- Experience in client-facing services and team management.
- Experience in product development.
- Good grasp of general knowledge.
- Ability to identify and establish priorities and attend to all details in a professional manner.
- Initiative and creativity.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Good command of English Language and Grammar.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2020.