Title: Van Delivery Driver | Location: Lagos | Total Data Limited
Total Data Limited is a management consultancy firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
- We are in need of exceptional and active individuals to join our team of Van Delivery Drivers providing services across Nigeria, in support of our logistics operations.
- In charge of long-distance inter-state truck/Van deliveries within and outside Lagos
- In charge of uploading and offloading light cargos
- Ensure safety and security of the vehicle on and off the road
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle
- Undertake preventive maintenance of the vehicle
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicles system
- Ensure vehicle documentation (Insurance, inspection etc.) are up to date
- Other tasks assigned by the management team.
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Male candidates preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience in logistics/transportation.
- Must have at least 1 year of proven experience as a delivery driver with a courier or logistics company
- Previous experience working in police, armed forces, or any security outfit is an advantage.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must have good health and eyesight.
- Good understanding of road and driving laws.
- Very familiar with the road conditions in Lagos and nationwide Nigeria,
- Good interpersonal relation skills and good teamwork;
- Previous experience in First aid and safety is a bonus.
- Flexibility to work various shifts or overtime as needed
- Can adapt to work intensity.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.