Vasiti.com | Job Title: Operations Manager| Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Vasiti.com is a platform for students, student entrepreneurs and small businesses in or around campus to buy or sell goods & services.
Vasiti also has a magazine which covers activities around campus, daily student hacks and opportunities like scholarships, internship etc for students.
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Assisting in gathering and unifying all teams.
- Provide solutions, action plan, projected result and expected impact for all problems or challenges that may arise.
- Manage individual/team performance by establishing weekly operating objectives for key employees/teams with end of week reviews.
- Project planning and management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Must live around Ikeja, Lagos (or be willing to work daily from Ikeja)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be a graduate
- Must be hardworking and passionate about working with a startup company.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Must be highly disciplined, a fast learner
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply