Title: Vendor Associate | Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Type: Full Time | Reports to: Vendor Manager | Category: Officer Level | Konga Nigeria
- Handle vendors’ cases and interactions with providing support through different channels
- Perform as functional bridge amongst vendors and coordinate with internal stakeholders
- Provide accurate and complete responses to vendor inquiries and document all interactions
- Facilitate the resolution of escalated vendor-related issues Identify improvement areas and perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions Create outbound calls to update vendors on the cases’ status and troubleshoot vendor problems
- Maintain a high level of quality, vendor satisfaction and first call/contact resolution
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) with vendors are in place for different services.
- Educate vendors about the processes, SLAs and the best practices to be followed.
- Excellent writing command and typing speed for English
- Knowledge with e-commerce (Email and Chat support) or call center end to end process is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and stay organized
- Can work under pressure and solve complex issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word skills required
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:[email protected] using the title as the subject of the mail.