Latest job vacancies at Venmac Resources Limited
Venmac Resources Limited is a hotel management company with an unmatched experience in the hospitality Industry. Over the years we have worked with reputable 3-5 star hotels across the nation, providing business solutions in the hospitality industry, and we have earned ourselves as one of the emerging hospitality management company committed to seeing our clients satisfied, hence our slogan ‘Thinking Beyond Boundaries’.
We specialize in hospitality solutions that give comfort to business owners and professionalism to our clients. Our scope spans across Hotels, Service Apartments, Restaurants, Guest houses, Resorts, Condos and Lounges. Our services spans from hotel management, consulting, training and international development, recruitment, deployment of property management solutions, hotel asset acquisitions, feasibility studies, hotel rebranding and remodelling, performance evaluation and report.
Jobs: Venmac Resources Recruitment
January 31, 2023
December 28, 2022
Venmac Resources Limited Job Title: Engineer Trainee Location: Jabi, Abuja Job Description We are searching for a well-organized graduate to join our team as the new Trainee Engineer. The Trainee Engineer’s… Read more here
December 28, 2022
Venmac Resources Limited Job Title: Chartered Accountant Location: Jabi, Abuja Job ResponsibilitiesFinancial Control Responsibilities: Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved. Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper… Read more here
Job Title: Engineer Trainee
Location: Jabi, Abuja
- We are searching for a well-organized graduate to join our team as the new Trainee Engineer.
- The Trainee Engineer’s responsibilities include all practical and administrative duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- You should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
- To be successful as a Trainee Engineer, you should always be expanding your engineering knowledge and sharpening your communication skills.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- To provide adequate interconnect capacity to all the operators in the Nigerian Telecom Industry on demand.
- To enable efficient interconnection and direct routing capabilities between mobile and fixed networks across the West African sub-region.
- Providing infrastructure, technology and business processes for ensuring complete and accurate billing of interconnect traffic and other services offered.
- To provide a solution for the routing issues that resulted from the introduction of Mobile Number Portability.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users
- Responsibility for security
- System performance tuning
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running
- Automate software application deployments
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems
- Accounting of numbering resources.
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Relevant Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2023.
Method of Application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.