Latest VerifyMe Nigeria Job Recruitment
VerifyMe is building the Nigerian trust infrastructure by offering digital identity and verification services to a wide range of industries and the retail market. Licensed by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), our verification services are available by API or via our full-service Managed Verification Platform.
Our customers can leverage our services to enable contactless customer onboarding, confirm National Identification Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN), and Driver’s License (FRSC) and secure e-commerce transactions using our AI-powered facial recognition and liveness detection technology. All our verifications are compliant with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tier III and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we give decision-makers the tools to assess suitability for financial services and employment.
Jobs at VerifyMe Nigeria
October 3, 2023
November 23, 2022
VerifyMe Nigeria Job Title: Sales / Admin Officer Location: LagosEmployment Type: ContractGrade level: Entry-levelDepartment: Growth Responsibilities Ensure the customer accounts are created on the company CRM and accounts are up to… Read more here
November 23, 2022
VerifyMJob Title: IT Support Officer Location: Benin, EdoDepartment: Network & Infrastructure Duties and Responsibilities Install and configure software on computer and android- systems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.… Read more here
November 23, 2022
VerifyMe Nigeria Job Title: Enrollment State Coordinator Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeDepartment: Enrolment Service Position Overview Reporting directly to the Project Manager Enrolment Services, The Enrolment State coordinator is responsible for providing… Read more here
Job Title: Enrollment State Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Enrolment Service
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager Enrolment Services, The Enrolment State coordinator is responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative support to all 9 enrolment officers in the state.
- He / She is to ensure smooth operations in each of the 3 enrolment centres in the state.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about Operational process, quality control, customers overall satisfaction, communications, crisis management and crowd control. He/she must speak and understand the local language of the state.
- The Enrolment State coordinator will be responsible for Supply and distribution of all work devices to the centre.
- He/she is to protect, maintain, and secure the enrolment scanners, printers, laptops, generators, and other work tools. He/ She must ensure that ensure each centre is structured for smooth day to day operation.
- Ensure all centres in the state has all the necessary tools and device for operation.
- Responsible for setting a comfortable work structure and environment for enrolment officers and enrolee.
- Ensure all enrolee are successfully captured to generate NIN number
- Responsible for the allocated centre and other centre to meet up with the projected number of captures daily for the state
- Responsible for preparing daily reports using the provided template
- Ensure that enrolee queue is organized with a proper queuing system to maintain peace and order at the enrolment centre
- Proactively ensure a timely resumption of enrolment officers in the three centres.
- Ensure a clean and comfortable environment for enrolee.
- Timely replace faulty device and power supply at all times
- Secure company device and scanners from damages during work hours and after work hours.
- Escalate any maintenance issue required to ensure smooth running of centre.
- Manage difficult enrolee to ensure timely turnaround time.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Project Manager enrolment services.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- The successful candidate must possess exceptional computer knowledge skill, attention to details, communication, and time management skills.
- They must be self-motivated and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and under immense pressure.
- To perform efficiently in this role, the candidate must be willing to go above and beyond the responsibilities stated above to meet all operational goals.
In addition, the right candidate must have.
- Prior experience in project management around enrolment, or mass registration (INEC or SIM registration)
- Exceptional leadership skill
- Must be able to speak the local language of the state of assignment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites especially Excel
- He/she must be tech Savvy.
- People management skill
- Great time management skills.
- Must have a valid NIN number.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.