Job Title: Veterinary Assistant | An Agriculture company | Location: Edo, Nigeria
- We are seeking for a Veterinary Assistant to care for and oversee the growth of the livestock.
- Feed the livestock and monitor their eating patterns.
- Clean and sanitize the livestock/livestock cages
- Assist Veterinary Medical Doctor and Veterinary technicians with laboratory work.
- Clean, sterilize, and maintain cages.
- Restrain livestock during veterinary tests and checks.
- Administer medications when required.
- Perform some clerical duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- At least 1 year knowledge experience working with poultry animals.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Ability to write and keep record
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who live in BENIN should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the role as the subject of the mail.