Latest Jobs at VFD Group Jobs September, 2021
VFD Group is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian. VFD Group is a proprietary investment company that focuses on building positive and socially conscious ecosystems by aggregating potentially viable business with the objective of creating innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian citizen and entrepreneur. VFD Group was founded by skilled professionals with diverse experience, qualifications and backgrounds.
As a team, we identified the gap between both individuals and small businesses and their banking experiences and set out to bridge the divide. We discovered that despite the size of the formal financial sector, the informal sector is greater still and that there are immense opportunities for value creation within this informal sector.
Considering that, we developed a business model that allows us to operate in every area of the financial industry through our portfolio, providing Financial Advisory, Asset Management, Currency, Real Estate, Debt Services and Private Funds Management Services, taking deposits and providing loans at very competitive rates. In all our endeavours, we are fully cognizant of the risks that come with pioneering innovation and working within the informal sector. The diverse backgrounds and combined expertise of our Management and Board have enabled us to develop a versatile team of in-house risk managers, thoroughly enabling us to mitigate these risks.
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme | Location: Nigeria | VFD Group
- Building positive and socially conscious ecosystems that ensure we are providing innovative products and solutions to everyday citizens and entrepreneurs is at the core of what we do at VFD Group. A feat that we have only achieved through the collaborative efforts of dedicated, hardworking and talented individuals.
- We believe in the power and importance of having a great team, and people are at the core of everything we do – ensuring they grow, remain fulfilled and live better lives.
- Through the VFD Group Graduate Trainee Programme, we are committed to providing training and development opportunities for graduates looking to kick start their careers and ensuring they are well equipped to make a difference in the world.
- Join us today, and let’s keep making changes that matter.
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper Degree
- NYSC Certificate
- Not more than 26 years by December 2021.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to appl