Job Title: Vice President, Investment Banking | Cordros Asset Management Limited | Location: Lagos
Role: Investment Banking
Cadre: Vice President
Reporting To: Executive Director, Cordros Capital Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Cordros Asset Management Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cordros Capital Limited licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission as a fund/portfolio management company. Cordros Asset Management is committed to creating value for its diverse clientele base and ensuring their investment objectives are achieved within the agreed parameters. Cordros Asset Management Limited understands the portfolio structure that should be adopted and the role of the asset manager in achieving the investor’s overall investment objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Management, Mathematics or Statistics, or any similar field.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS
- Possession of a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in financial services, out of which 7 years must have been in core investment banking.
- Extensive experience in the execution and origination of Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisition transactions
- Demonstrable experience in corporate governance expected in investment banking business systems and processes, and regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in identifying and dealing with complex issues in management areas
- Well-rounded industry knowledge with a broad understanding of investment banking business
- Knowledge of the part of the financial system that focuses on raising capital through long term investment vehicles, such as debts and equities.
- Considerable knowledge of structuring transactions for the SEC and NSE approval
- Possess in-depth knowledge and expertise on the opportunities, competitive environment, regulations, and risks related to doing business in Nigeria.
- Strong financial analysis ability, quantitative skills, awareness of market and industry trends knowledge
- Well rounded, innovative, self-motivated, with a good demonstration of leadership skills and proven ability to lead a team.
- Possess strong business origination and execution capabilities
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct assessments of the economic impacts, market trends, earnings prospects, stability and profitability of investment options
- Highly numerate individual with strong financial analysis and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to structure products / services to the specific needs of Corporate clients and governments.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply