Title: Video Editor | Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Kraks Media Limited
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Video Editor in our office in Lagos.
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Ensure topnotch colour grading of shoots.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Video Editor.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
N80,000 – N90,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume & links of presenting gigs executed by you to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.