Title: Virtual Call Centre and Inside Sales Representative | Locations: Abuja (FCT), Enugu, Kaduna, Lagos and Rivers (Remote)
Type: Full Time | Flipped Learning Africa
Flipped Learning Africa is an organization championing flipped learning in Africa. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution, we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family.
- Telemarketing sales! If you are good at selling over the phone you would be a great fit. We are looking for 5 motivated people to make 150-250 calls a day, respond to inbound leads, and close new business. Set leads then sell for yourself
- You will be responsible for your own pipeline and be supported by our marketing team
- You will have clear sales goals and report to the managing partners of our business who set goals with you.
What You’ll Be Doing / Essential Duties and Responsibility
- Manage a high volume of phone calls and live chats providing a response to all while maintaining a high quality of services and performance standards.
- Facilitate sales of all services according to company and client requirements.
- Coordinate with customers and avoid any discontinuation from his or her end.
- Assist customers with all knowledge of products and services and assistance during the signup process.
- Administer any customer complaints to the client success team and ensure timely resolution.
- Manage and correspond with new customers during the onboarding period.
- Schedule all customer appointments according to procedures and document all customer interactions.
- Perform all follow up for all outbound calls.
- Monitor all online chat, and sales call for prospects and new clients.
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction at all times and process all orders on phone and through our social media and website.
- Responsible for generating qualified leads via telephone and online channels. Profiles customers to identify needs, follow through and close the sale.
- Ability to make outbound calls to customers/prospects in a manner that will help grow business through telephone and online channels.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers via telephone, email, and online chat.
- Timely follow up with new and existing customers to ensure revenue growth and customer retention via telephone and online channels.
- Able to correspond clearly and accurately with customers via email and chat.
- Enter data into the system accurately.
- Effectively communicate with supervisors via phone, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.
What You’ll Bring / Education & Experience Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the education and job experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Business Administration
- Must be between 22-25 years old.
- 2 years’ experience working in Customer Service
- Previous employment in sales where you have successfully turned prospects into customers
- Previous Sales experience required
- Previous call center experience required
- Passion for helping people
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess excellent communication skills via telephone, email, and chat
- Able to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous telephone sales experience a plus.
- Passion for helping people.
What You Will Need:
Apply with us, if you possess :
- Ability to handle fast-paced call volume
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Ability to work remotely both on weekdays and weekends
- At home resources need to meet the following requirements:
- Dedicated, private workspace- preferably quiet area
- Andriod phone with High-Speed Internet connectivity
- Personal Laptop with Windows 10 and above
To be successful here you must be:
- Well Spoken
- Confident in your abilities
- Self Motivated.
What’s in it for you
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Salary: N15,000 – N45,000 monthly
- Payout increases
- Performance bonuses for every sale made
- Working from the comfort of your own home
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Amazing support!
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a page Application Letter, Cover Letter, and CV to: [email protected] using “Virtual Call Centre and Inside Sales Representative” as the subject of the email.