Title: Visa Personnel Assistant, VPA | Reference: PIR 4239PHR00028 | Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria | Tecnimont Group | Type/Contract: TBD.
Summary / Role Description
- Provide assistance to individuals for all visa related issues;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track applications, including emergencies and high profile cases;
- Keep informed of laws, regulations related to all visa cases;
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Minimum of a University degree.
- 1 to 2 years cognitive experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.