Latest Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Recruitment in Nigeria October, 2021
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
Job Title: Electrical Technician | Vitafoam Nigeria PLC | Location: Lagos | Employment type: Full Time
- Operate production equipment and perform minor repairs on them (Tech Operators)
- Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Log all services and report progress to management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Technical School Certification or OND or equivalent in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience working in related jobs
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, installations, panels, pumps and wiring
- Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Knowledge of codes and safety regulations
- Age not more than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Selected Job s
Job Title: Customer Sales Executive | Locations: Warri – Delta and Lagos | Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products.
- As a result of business expansion, we seek qualified persons as Sales Executives in Warri.
Objective of Position
- Role is designed to execute sales strategy in driving sales volume while ensuring effective customer relationship management and territorial expansion
- Responsible to the Regional Sales Manager for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the region.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in assigned territory.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- Develop the existing and future key distributors in assigned territory.
- Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- Develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in assigned territory.
- Compile and complete reconciliation of all customers’ accounts issues regularly.
- Report all sales and collection figures daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure continuous retention of key accounts and addition of new accounts.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Degree or Equivalent in relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years core sales experience.
- Experience in Foam Industry an advantage.
- Age not more than 35 years
- Candidate must be resident of Warri or Lagos
- Computer Literacy
- Problem Solving Teamwork
- Analytical Ability
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills Excellent Communication
- Good driving skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:[email protected] using the position as subject of email.