Vivo Mobile Nigeria | Job Title: Management Trainee | Job Location: Kano | Employment Type: Full Time
Gender: M / F
Vivo – Has a vision to become a healthier world class enterprise for long, daring to pursue true perfection, while continuously creating the surprising.
- Qualification: Minimum of 2:1/ Upper Credit
- Discipline: Sales, Humanities, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics & Business Administration or any related discipline.
- All candidates must have numerical science skills
- Age: Not more than 27 years on or before December, 2020
- Experience: 0-1 year (post-NYSC)
The ideal candidate must:
- Be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills
- Be a self-starter and a team player with high levels of drive and energy
- Be sociable and outgoing
- Have passion for sales in the mobile phone industry
- Have strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s business environment
- possess strong levels of integrity, determination and personal commitment
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st December, 2020
Selection Qualities, Skills and Requirements:
- Team spirit
- Communication skills ( both written and oral)
- Analytical skills
- Sales skills
- Mathematical numerical skills
- Excel and ppt skills
- Willingness to travel.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Management Trainee – Kano” as the subject of your mail.