Latest jobs vacancies at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company [
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
Jobs at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Recruitment
October 5, 2022.
September 30, 2022
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company LimitedJob Title: Medical Sales Representative Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Summary Meet or exceed sales targets (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales. To present and… Read more here
September 19, 2022
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited Job Title: IT Administrator Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications. Monitor the network to ensure functionality and… Read more here
June 24, 2022
Job Title: Digital Marketer | Vixa Pharmaceutical Company | Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with… Read more here
Job Title: Storekeeper | Vixa Pharmaceutical Company | Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description To facilitate periodic checks of the quantities of goods held in stock with standing orders. Analysis the… Read more here
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited | Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment
- Managing the portfolio of the respective Sales accrued account holder.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliation.
- Maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- Oversee the assigned business unit financial resources so as to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the company’s accounting software.
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Monitor Company’s various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that all inflows–cash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of current accountingsoftware.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 27 years
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.