Latest job vacancies at Vodstra Limited
Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose mission is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to help SMEs in Nigeria grow their leadership, business, and entrepreneurship. We assist local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice to enable organizations to develop the skills and competencies needed to thrive and survive in the world’s challenging and growing economies.
Our team of experts has several years of combined experience in improving organizational capability through Leadership Development, Coaching, Talent Management, Business Advisory, HR Consultancy, Risk Management, and Legal Services. We also assist organizations in developing strategies that position them to compete favorably with their industry peers.
Jobs at Vodstra Limited
October 27, 2022
Vodstra LimitedJob Title: Digital Marketer Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Description We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketer with logistics experience for immediate employment. Responsibilities Resolves customer complaints and ensures customer satisfaction… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review of the Audit system and Audit plan.
- Ensure financial compliance at all levels
- Audit of all item purchases to ensure that what is paid is the prevailing market price.
- Advise Management on the audit status of the businesses and recommend the appropriate actions that will increase revenue.
- Review, evaluate, and document the system of internal control.
- Conducting detailed audit tests in various audit areas.
- Highlighting areas of weakness in the internal control system, their effect, and recommendations to the management through reports.
- Budgetary control.
- Contributes as appropriate in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Prepare timely audit reports for executive management and the board of Directors.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting/Audit policies and procedures
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organizations’ financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field
- The desired candidate should have a minimum of 6 years of experience, with at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- He/she should have experience in internal audit and accounting in the logistics sector.
- Knowledge of vehicle spare parts and pricing is an added advantage.
- Must be an ICAN or ACCA member.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.