Latest Jobs Vacancies at voguepay in Nigeria December 3, 2022
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly. VoguePay is a secured, user-friendly online payment platform to send and receive payment with or without a website.
The robust platform allows flexible solutions you could personalize to solve all your payment problems across a wide range of industries. Account opening is FREE and this has endeared VoguePay as a secured payment platform of choice for Small businesses and startups in over 4 continents of the world. There are several in-built tools for merchants include business analytics information like sales and store reports, inventory management, and third-party plugins.
Jobs at VoguePay Recruitment
December 3, 2022.
October 17, 2022
VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited)Job Title: Legal Lead Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Responsibilities Maintain the company’s statutory registers and ensure that they are up-to-date Ensure that the company obeys legal obligations… Read more here
May 10, 2022
VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited) | Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time Job Description Attend to all operational requests within the expected timeline Conduct gateway reconciliations… Read more here
April 4, 2022
Job Title: Graduate Legal Intern | VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited) | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: NYSC Job Description Review of prospective merchant incorporation documents that is, Certificate of Incorporation/… Read more here
VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited) | Job Title: Account Officer | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend to all operational requests within the expected timeline
- Conduct gateway reconciliations
- Process Naira withdrawals.
- Approve merchants’ bank funding requests.
- Process and pay monthly staff pension and paye.
- Process Fx merchants’ withdrawal requests within the expected timelines
- Process daily requests of telex for all FX withdrawals.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of allocated bank statement
- Post Staff Salary Journals
- Preparation of Admin report on petty cash monthly
- Weekly reconciliation of allocated bank statement on or before Tuesday of the following week
- Daily reconciliation of failed withdrawals (Naira).
- Payment & Filing of Value Added Tax and Withholding Tax
- Attend to all administrative requests
- Petty cash administration for the company.
- Attend to bank correspondences.
- Arrange finance cabinet, maintain an organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions
- Provide financial assistance for decision making in a timely manner.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies
- Maintain an organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions
- Manage bookkeeping and financial systems.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Interested candidates should possess:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree
- ICAN/ACCA certifications/ICAN/ACCA certifications in-view
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.