Latest job vacancies at vorem
Vorem is transforming africa through blockchain technology & Education. Our world is facing inevitable technological changes and one of the ways to get ahead is by being prepared. Our courses will help you get to the right level of knowledge required to gain hands-on skills, and advanced career training for a lucrative career in blockchain technology.
Vorem Recruitment and Jobs
November 28, 2022
AUGUST 5, 2022
Vorem Job Title: Digital Marketer Location: Warri, Delta (Remote)… Read more here
AUGUST 5, 2022
Vorem Job Title: Community Manager Location: Warri, DeltaJob… Read more here
AUGUST 5, 2022
Vorem Job Title: Sales Copywriter Location: Warri, Delta Job… Read more her
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Remote
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Plan and develop project ideas
- Determine and define project scope, objectives, and time
- Collaborate and communicate extensively with leadership, external interfaces, and stakeholders
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Use project management software to keep track of tasks and schedule
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with external interfaces by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Create and maintain project change process
- Monitor project progress and deadline; adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Create and lead your dream team
- Define and be accountable for product goals and metrics.
- Initiate and submit for approval product development projects.
- Translate business goals and end user needs into product strategies.
- Manage life cycle of product portfolio and marketing program spend within budget.
- Support the product road map to meet business objectives and goals.
- Develop business case and rationale for product investments.
- Create a product backlog, write user stories, and manage releases.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps within assigned product areas.
- Work with the business to develop the overall business strategy.
- Translate analytics, data, and user feedback into actionable product plans.
- Design and implement solutions to key problems to achieve the vision.
- Make sure teams are collaborating well, and staying motivated and on schedule
- Ensure stakeholders satisfaction.
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience
- 2- 3 years of cognate experience in a product development or management role.
- Proven product development ability.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online