Broadway Cafeteria | Title: Waiter / Waitress | Location: Lagos
- Waiters or Waitresses are responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests.
- They play an important role in guest satisfaction as they are also responsible for checking on customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Provide excellent customer services
- Always strive towards best customer satisfaction
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food / drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Check products for quality
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
- Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
- 2 years of experience as a waiter or waitress
- Experience with developing a constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Experience with cash register sustem
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening
- Good physical condition
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.