Latest job vacancies at Wakanow
Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
Jobs at Wakanow Recruitment
January 29, 2023
November 14, 2022
Wakanow Job Title: Sales Support Executive Location: Lagos, NigeriaIndustry: Airline – Aviation Job Description Support sales activities to prospective and existing customers in line with the commercial strategy to drive incremental, quality… Read more here
Lead Backend Engineer at Wakanow
September 16, 2022 N
Wakanow Job Title: Lead Backend Engineer Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Responsibilities Good understanding of Agile Scrum Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and… Read more here
Sales Account Manager at Wakanow
September 16, 2022
Job Title: Sales Account Manager | Wakanow Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Responsibilities Presenting products and service offerings to the market Establishing new business leads Attends trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to… Read more here
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Presenting products and service offerings to the market
- Establishing new business leads
- Attends trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to broker deals and close sales
- Coordinate other small operators in the market to drive sales volume
- Works to achieve monthly or annual targets working with affiliates, corporates, direct consumers and several market segments.
- Works with Marketing department on sales activation.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Grow B2B and B2C businesses across all platforms
- Organize forums to build B2B network for sales and revenue drive as well as product with service knowledge
- Must have 4-5 years work experience
- Customer facing experience
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- Experience in Airline Sales and Marketing.
- Good understanding of reservations systems and interpretation of available data.
- Able to spot and interpret market trends.
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Influencing skills in order to deal with internal and external customers.
- Command of English language.