Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Edo, Imo, Kaduna, Lagos, Oyo, Plateau | Title: Warehouse Account Officer | Anthony Ayoade Associates
Anthony Ayoade Associates – Our client, a Publishing company based in Ibadan with 6 depots across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position above.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and entries.
- Good knowledge of ERP.
- Providing accounts information to internal audit department
- Account reconciliations (bank, payable and receivables)
- Trial balance generations.
- Reconciling all revenues collection on a daily basis
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals.
- Ensure accurate stock record and providing stock related information.
- Reconcile physical stock balances with bin cards.
- Maintains and serves as point of contact with the head offices concerning accounting and stock issues.
- Performs case processing duties in addition to carrying out accounting duties as required.
- Average knowledge of international accounting standards / IFRS.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.Sc / AAT / HND in Accounting. Should have a minimum of two years work experience and must possess good inter-personal /communication skills.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.