Job Title: Warehouse Assistant | Mantrac | Location: Abuja
Mantrac is the sole distributor for Caterpillar products in Nigeria, distributing and supporting machinery, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides customers with comprehensive solutions, backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of their local markets.
- Ensure efficient receipting action on cases delivered from the sea/airport by respective clearing Agents, including those delivered by courier suppliers and contractors.
- Overseas cases received opened or with mixed items are given prompt and conclusive attention.
- Ensure that all overseas order received for branches are urgently dispatched with corresponding documents within 24hours of receipt.
- Take custody and tally all packages for loading to consigned branches and ensure they are well protected to avoid damages to the items in transit.
- Prepare an update report on cases short delivered from clearing agents and also on cases dispatched to branches through courier agents, i.e. UPS.
- Ensure proper recording, distribution and filling of all documents involved in various processing stages.
- Representatives of shipping/clearing agents
- Insurance Agents.
- Management and staff of MNL
- Third party security personnel
- HND / BSc. / BEng. in any discipline with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to operate a lift truck will be an added advantage.
- Should be computer literate.
- Must possess a high level of integrity
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply