University Press PLC (UPPLC) | Title: Warehouse Assistant | Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Head Office)
Educational Qualification, Experience & Skills
- A National Diploma (ND) in Purchasing and Supply or related discipline with a minimum of lower credit and at least two (2) years work experience.
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Applicant must be resident in Ibadan
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized
- Proficiency in computer systems
- Ability to work independently and strategically
- Good record-keeping skills
Competitive and sufficiently attractive for the right type of candidate. A fulfilling and bright career is assured.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter, CV, and photocopies of their Credentials (as stated above) to: [email protected] with the ” title” as subject of the email.
Send soft copies to:
The Head (Human Resources Division),
University Press Plc,
Three Crowns Building, Jericho, Ibadan,