Job Title: Warehouse Manager | Location: Lagos | Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited | Employment Type: Full-time
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited has a strong management team made up of competent, knowledgeable and experienced hands, who have an in-depth understanding of the industry.
Description / Responsibilities
As a warehouse manager, you’ll need to:
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Brief team leaders on a daily basis
- Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- 0 – 1 year Experience.
N90,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.