Job Title: Warehouse Manager | Value Seeds Limited | Location: Zaria Kaduna, | Employment Type: Full-time
Value Seeds Limited is an indigenous crop seed production solution and development Company incorporated in 2009. The Company is engaged in seed research, multiplication, processing and distribution of hybrids and seeds of improved varieties. We are focused on increasing farmers’ yields, nutrition and livelihood. Our products offerings are two-fold: field crops and vegetables with technology dissemination.
- The Warehouse Manager will maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing programmes, , operational and personnel policies and procedures. He or she will also be involved in maintaining warehouse staff by selecting, orienting and training.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be a B.Sc. or HND holder. Having a Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Working experience must be between 1 – 3 years
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to drive
- Good and Timely Reporting
- Attention to Details
- Time Management
- Team spirit
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online