Job Title: Warehouse Officer | GUO Transport Company Limited Location: Lagos
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
- To ensure that the processes of goods, requisition, receipts, transfers and issuance of inventory items are executed using industry practice.
- Ensure safe keeping and stocking of Inventory/stock in warehouse.
- Posting of vouchers on company ERP.
- Making of Requisition for Items needed.
- Ensure a Team work cooperation
- Engage in other work outside the warehouse as the need may arise.
- Reconciliation of stock on company ERP, physical and stock cards.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as an inventory officer.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.