Title: Warehouse Officer, WHO | Tecnimont Group | Reference: PIR 4239PHR00009 | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Type / Contract: TBD
Summary / Role Description
- Candidate to manage, stock, and prepare large amounts of inventory on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for the safe and timely shipping, distribution, storing packaging and otherwise transporting of inventory and manage all inventory related functions;
- Inspect incoming inventory and equipment for quality before storing or rerouting;
- Ensure delivery schedule is maintained and promptly alert supervisors if a delay occurs or is likely;
- Perform periodic inventory checks to ensure the accuracy of database information and minimize the risk of inventory issues.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in the Logistics field;
- At least 2 years of experience in a warehouse setting;
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate