Title: Warehouse Operations Manager | TradeDepot | Location: Nationwide
- The Warehouse Operations Manager has full responsibility for TradeDepot’s warehouse operations. This involves building and improving effective and sustainable systems that guarantee that corporate fulfilment and productivity targets are met.
- The job holder is also expected to ensure that optimum / required inventory levels are properly received, stored and shipped across TradeDepot’s warehouses/depots.
Warehouse Operations (70%):
- Re-engineer and lead TradeDepot’s warehouse operations structure while maintaining full understanding of the financial and operational implications.
- Ensure efficiency in receving, material handling, warehousing operations.
- Control both aggregate and individual inventory levels across all storage/pickup facilities.
- Develop and review warehouse design by planning layout, product flow and product handing systems as required while ensuring efficient space utilization.
- Overall responsibility for order processing and order fulfillment at all storage/pickup facilities.
- Maintain safety and security standards in the warehouses/depots.
Leadership Responsibilities (20%):
- Provide strong leadership role to the Warehouse Operations team, building and growing a world class team.
- Ensure the adoption of best practices to support job performance of the Warehouse Operations team.
General Responsibilities (10%):
- Provide input and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Ensure detailed and accurate records are maintained.
- Adhere to TradeDepot’s Equal Opportunities policy in all activities and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- Keep abreast of all legislation and regulations and ensure TradeDepot’s adherence.
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Expertise in warehouse management.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Numerical skills and a high level of computer literacy.
- Effective problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.