Title: Warehouse Supervisor | Location: Nigeria | Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Coordinate the receipt of raw and packaging materials from suppliers according to the delivery schedule.
- Monitor and control the storage and arrangement of raw and packaging materials in the store to ensure effective space management and good housekeeping.
- Ensure the store records are adequately updated to reflect the current stock position
- Coordinate issuance of raw and packaging materials to the production team based on the request to ensure an uninterrupted production process.
- Ensure all raw and packaging materials transaction details are promptly updated for future reference and decision-making.
- Minimum of SSCE / OND degree in related disciplines
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of two years cognate experience.
- Be proactive
- Have excellent people skill
- Be assertive
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply