Title: Warehouse Supervisor Location: Lagos | Lonadek Nigeria Limited
- Our client is recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the company’s daily warehousing activities
- He or she will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits
- The preferred candidate will be generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; whilst also securing the warehouse and supervising his or her team members.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments and inventory transaction are accurate
- Communicate job expectations to team members and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- A Degree or Advanced Diploma in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- 10+ years cognate experience in a warehouse supervisory role
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Forklift Operation Certification in needed
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to work overnight shifts
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.