Web Application Developer | TDI Global | Job Location: Lagos
My3D LearnTechJob Description
The Web Application Developer will collaborate with the rest of the technology team who are building our world-class learning technology to deliver services that redefine the future of learning through digital technology. Your efforts will ensure that our learning platform adopts world-class programming languages, technologies and version control methodology and continues to deliver exceptionally functional, user-friendly and highly scalable platform that supports our diverse users and provide them with exceptional positive user-experience.
- Programming provitiency in Angular JS with CSS and Bootstrap 3 – HTML 5 CSS
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience integrating various databases and data sources while delivering high data integrity.
- Demonstrate exceptional technical expertise and sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science
- Experience defining, developing and maintaining REST software architectural style
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Able to lead other team members to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Have an exceptional and impressive portfolio that showcases your software development skills with a breadth of conceptual design skills
- Leadership skills, decision-making, human relations and communications skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking, team-driven and consistently delivers high quality feedback during design reviews, feasibility evaluation and other meetings.
- Experience in the Learning Technology industry preferred.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of key software features.
- Use senior-level programming skills in various languages to create reliable, scalable, and high-performance eLearning products.
- Develop software using various programming languages and skills that must include:
- Angular JS with CSS and Bootstrap 3 – HTML 5 CSS
- PHP and Golang
- Efficient complex Queries
- Experience integrating various APIs and third-party software into a main cloud application to introduce new functionality and expand existing functionality.
- Strong ability to handle progressively complex software design/development.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with development lifecycle, relational databases, networking, operating platform (s).
- Experience with using object-oriented programming concept.
- Researching, investigating, evaluating and implementing suitable design technologies/ approaches, and collaborate with the team to evaluate technical feasibility of identified technology.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules and changing customer demands.
- Suggesting and making product improvements as per industry trends and corporate focus on leading in the learning industry.
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on appropriate application
- Demonstrate commitment to team work, very agile, and strong communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically, creatively, and tactically
- Have thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Competitive within Learning Technology industry and commensurate with experience profile.
Interested applicants should click on the apply button below. Application deadline is Oct 24th, 2020. Applications will be processed on first come first served basis.
Application Closing Date
Oct 24th, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply