Title: Web / Database Management Assistant | Location: Lagos | The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- Applicant must be a holder of good degree in computer science.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must be extra ordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar – based E-Learning Platform, co-ordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application with CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
Hand deliver your application and CV to:
The Executive Secretary,
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor,
Lagos Island, Lagos State.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
- If you can proof that you are able to deliver the role attached to this job, and you meets the requirements stated herein, send your application